Terms of Service
- You agree to subscribe to our mailing list and are free to unsubscribe at any time.
- In order to access our free report(s), newsletter(s), website or other resources, you will be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as your name, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or to access our newsletters or product offerings. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You agree to us sending you our regular newsletters, which may include our recommendations on third party products and concepts or systems which result in our earning an affiliate commission should you make a purchase. In the latter event, you will have no claim against us for any reason, but only against the third party seller in question.
- You agree to abide by the rules of any competition you enter through CyclistsUnited and that the automated draw determining the winner(s) will be final; no correspondence will be entered into, and no claims howsoever arising will be entertained or liability direct or indirect attach to the competition organisers. The draw will be automatically handled by the computerised competitions system of UpViral, and will be weight-based on the highest number of points for sign-ups obtained via referrals, shares on the social media platforms indicated and any other points’ incentives as advertised by us. This means simply the more points an entrant has, the greater their chance of winning, but an entrant with a single entry might still win the draw.
CyclistsUnited has been set up as a forum for like-minded individuals interested in cycling in all its diverse aspects. Please visit our Facebook page ‘CyclistsUnited’, give us a Like – and follow us on Twitter @CyclistsU
Any reports, newsletters and any other media communications we send you are/will be for your exclusive use and benefit, solely for the purpose(s) provided. Without our express prior written consent, no part of this report (or any newsletter or other communication from us may be reproduced, distributed or communicated to any third party. Although we do our best to share good information with you we neither guarantee the accuracy of any information provided nor do we accept any liability howsoever arising from your using or following any recommendation contained in our communications, and in the event of any local law precluding such liability disclaimer, any claim shall be limited to a maximum of $50 or the actual loss whichever is the lesser.
- Collection of data
Registration on this site requires only what is requested in the registration form. You are not required to provide any other information unless you wish to do so. As on the majority of websites, the site editor may automatically receive general information contained in server log files, such as your IP address and cookie information.
- Use of data
The site editor might not allow persons aged 18 or younger to become members of this site. For more information, please contact the site administrator (see below).
- Editing or deleting your account information
To the extent applicable, you are provided with the ability to edit the information stored for your user account information during registration. You can request that your user account be deleted; to do so, please email the site administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org Content or other data that you may have provided, not stored within your user account, such as articles published, may continue to remain on the site at the site editor’s discretion, even after your user account is deleted. Please see the site’s Terms of Service below for more information.
Changes may be made to this policy from time to time. You will be notified of substantial changes to this policy either through the posting of a prominent announcement on the site or our Facebook page, and/or a message sent to the email address you provided.
- No Guarantees
- Contact information
If you have any questions about this policy or about this website, please feel free to contact the site administrator via email@example.com